Thursday, April 15, 2010

Phantom #41 is coming up soon!

When I went to phantom #40 two of my girlfriends wanted to come with me but they could not make it. So I worked with them on hatching plans for another phantom trip for me, in order for them to go as well. One of my girlfriends hasn't seen it since 98 and wants to go again, I think this will be my other girlfriend's first time going. I have the money for the trip together, very easily thanks to a combined Easter and Christmas gift from some relatives, and very soon I will visit the box office to purchase tickets for this wonderful event! This will be the 3rd time this year going to Phantom and I'm doing it while managing to pay my rent and bills, this is so exciting!

I've also got to work on getting some tickets to the phantom at the players theatre so I can check it out, and review it.

The sequel to LND has been delayed and should be coming to NY next Spring seems like ALW is trying to change things and beef it up, I knew he wouldn't do well with the piece of cr@p he's trying to pass off on the public right now.

No comments:

Post a Comment