Thursday, November 10, 2011

Phantom of the Opera Fabric

I've been alerted to the creation of Phantom of the Opera fabric by a PHellow Phan. The only information I could dig up was the article sent to me, a search for the actual fabric and prices from the company that is supposed to sell it was fruitless when I searched their website. I'm keeping an eye out, Shawn's mom is going to help me learn some sewing when we both have time so I intend to buy this fabric and create some items. I see Phantom of the Opera PJs in my future....well ones besides the two worn out shirts I sometimes wear to bed. If anyone out there is a nurse the material design looks like it would be good to make some fun scrubs with!

2 comments:

  1. There's not a lot of information out there. It's set to be released in December, it made an appearance at a trade show this past week. It's basic printed cotton fabric, in various colors, so it'll be easy to work with and care for.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Just saw this now thanks for sharing that! The fabric is out now I still have to get some. After I find my car it will be a driving mission!

    ReplyDelete