Friday, January 6, 2012

January 2012 Sexy Phantom!

It's the New Year! What better way to start it then with the first sexy phantom of the year! This month's Sexy Phantom is Jeremy Stolle.

Mr. Stolle before he's the phantom

I picked Jeremy Stolle because my best Christmas present (from Shawn) has gotten me thinking about the phan gathering last September. A bunch of us phans got to see Jeremy perform the role of the phantom. I can't wait for the 10,000th performance and to see a few of the phans again, since I was getting nostalgic while picking a sexy phantom I decided Mr. Stolle was the right choice for this month.

I couldn't find a shot of him in the role but I found this twitter shot of him getting into make up! 




2 comments:

  1. A few people commented at the Phan gathering how much they liked Jeremy haha

    ReplyDelete
  2. lol it's why he had the honor of sexy phantom this month

    ReplyDelete