Wednesday, January 11, 2012

Phantom Las Vegas to come to an end

Sad horrible news today in phantom land. I received a tip from another Phan about The Las Vegas Production closing. I quickly verified the information and was dismayed to find out that is in fact true. The Phantom production in Las Vegas will end it's run on September 2.

I thought the production would be around for more time, apparently it isn't doing so well with the economic times and if they don't close they are going to sacrifice the quality of the production. So dear Las Vegas Phantom, I'm very sad to hear this news and I'm sure many other phans are with me. You've had a great run and we'll all be sorry to see you leave the Venetian.

3 comments:

  1. I was so sad to hear this in February myself (I have only just discovered your blog!) and I actually cried over it. I had never been to Vegas and it was on my bucket list to see it there. I didn't think I was going to be able to go because I have a young son and I was completely and utterly heartbroken! THANKFULLY, I did manage to go with two of my girlfriends in May and as luck would have it, I am going again in August to see it 1 more time. Hopefully I can put it to rest in my heart that I won't see Phantom put on again in such a way.

    ReplyDelete