Thursday, March 8, 2012

March 2012 - Sexy Phantom

Sexy Phantom has been around for 2 years now! I started the Sexy Phantom of the month in March 2010 and have been able to keep it going pretty strong for a full two years, it's an accomplishment considering that sometimes I'm not so sure who to pick for the month or if I will think of anyone at all. 

So to celebrate Sexy Phantom's 2 year anniversary, phans PHeast your eyes on John Owen Jones (also known as JOJ). He's pretty hot stuff both masked and unmasked.

This is the cover of an album he has - after lent is over and I can shop again this is going to the be first thing I purchase

Could he be eluding to the role of the phantom in this photo? 

Portraying the man we all know and love 

                                     






No comments:

Post a Comment