Wednesday, May 2, 2012

Sexy Phantom May 2012

He's so hot, he's smoking! 


The weather's getting warmer....sort of....so let's heat up the month before summer officially starts with this month's Sexy Phantom.

Mr. Crivello without his mask on!

This month's sexy Phantom is Anthony Crivello the Las Vegas Phantom! Sadly the Vegas production is closing soon, so I thought Mr. Crivello should have the title while the production is still on. Plus I hope to somehow be able to go to Vegas to see this before it closes. Maybe Shawn and I can arrange something. 

Donning the gear of the best character ever created in literature (because Erik first originated in book form thanks to Gaston Leroux) 


3 comments:

  1. CAN NOT wait to see him again in August in Vegas. So excited I could just jump right out of my skin!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Have an awesome time! Enjoy the show for me! I really wanted to go before it closed, the closing date coincides with my wedding date. Unless I come into a ton of money somehow I'm not going to get to fly to Vegas to go see it before it closes and I get married :(

    ReplyDelete
  3. Do you want to be added to my mailing list? I don't have facebook anymore, so I have an organized mailing list to send out new entries of this blog when they are published.

    ReplyDelete