Monday, July 30, 2012

Rondeau by Jennifer Lindforth REVIEW


Rondeau: A Novel of Gaston Leroux's the Phantom of the Opera

So almost six months after my first car accident, I got into another one. I'm carless again and back on the trains and buses again. This doesn't bode well for my driving skills, if I even decide to drive again at all, but it means my kindle gets used more often, and that the phantom of the opera fiction I have left on the kindle will get read faster. With that little tidbit of information being said, that you probably don't really care about, let's get on with the review.

This is the third book in a series by Jennifer Linforth. In this installment Erik and his two children are beckoned back to Paris after Ana is finally found and taken by Loup. In Paris Erik is haunted by his past and must fight potential madness overtaking him in order to save Ana.

I liked this last part of the novel. Finally the crazy manhunt that drove Erik and Ana into hiding is put to an end. Near the end of the story there's a few pages of panic, I won't say what happens so I don't spoil anything for a person who wishes to read this. This is a Phan Phiction worth reading, as is the author's first two phan phiction novels.

No comments:

Post a Comment