Wednesday, May 19, 2010

Out of the Darkness

I just finished reading Out of the darkness by Sadie Montgomery. This book is the second in what I now believe is a five part series by this author. In this novel Meg and Erik begin their life together after fleeing Paris. They spend most of the novel separated due to unfortunate circumstances and misunderstandings but by the novel's end they are reunited to continue their love story. This book was terrific, I think it was even better then the first book for me. Sadie Montgomery writes flawlessly, and this book compelled me to read until I reached the end, I found myself gripped by it, dying to know the story's end. I am looking forward to purchasing and reading the third book in this series, this is superb fan fiction, and I'm happy to have it as part of my phantom collection and phantom library. Well worth it, this book is a must read!

No comments:

Post a Comment