Wednesday, May 5, 2010

Super excited for Phantom at the Player's Theatre

So I received a happy e-mail with great reviews about Phantom at the Player's Theatre, I am definitely very happy I purchased a ticket through TDF to go see it. I just checked out some youtube videos about this play, and they were using lines from Gaston Leroux's novel, which means this play is going to be just like Gaston Leroux's book which is super exciting! The only other form of Phantom that comes close to the original novel is the 1925 movie. My only gripe is that the phantom's mask makes him look like he is a cyclops.

I'm posting links to 5 youtube videos for the player's phantom below

The choreographer's video

Learning the bone dance

Soul mate choral

Behind the scenes

Preview/Commercial


Also here is the show's official website
Phantom Player's Theatre

No comments:

Post a Comment