Wednesday, August 8, 2012

In the eye of the beholder by Sharon E. Cathcart REVIEW


In The Eye Of The Beholder: A Novel of the Phantom of the Opera

This is the second to last phan phiction left on my kindle to read until I decide to buy some more. Honestly to me this book was just alright. It wasn't awful like that Kaitlin Gow phan phiction that I regret buying but it wasn't anything to write home about either. The characters were enjoyable, I really did love Claire's character, but the plot left a lot to be desired. In the novel Claire meets Erik after her fiancee's death and falls for him. They marry and escape to England for a little while. Eventually they come back to France. In between all these weird little or big things happen that don't really flow all that smoothly. Although the ending could be seen as having worked out in a happy way I didn't really like it. Good for an alright phan phiction read if you've read through a lot of phan phictions already.

 

No comments:

Post a Comment