Wednesday, August 8, 2012

Phantom of the Opera Rock Violin Mix by Lindsey Stirling REVIEW


Lindsey Stirling, a violinist and composer, was apparently deeply inspired by ALW's Phantom of the Opera. She got together with a crew of people to create a Phantom of the Opera Rock Violin mix. I found out about it through laughing skid's google + page. Last night I viewed the video and I was very impressed. I am thinking from the music video she knows more about POTO then just ALW's show. The fact that she plays the violin like Erik did is incredible enough, but in her video the violin represents symbolism of Erik playing it. I'm not sure if she was trying to go there with the symbolism, but because I'm an obsessed phan that's how I see it. I love the music, I love all off the scenery, I love the gothic touch on some of the costumes, overall I'm impressed with everything about this video.

Her video and a small amount of information can be viewed here

Currently this music is available through itunes, as of this blog writing I couldn't find it on google play for android. She's coming out with an album release on September 18.

No comments:

Post a Comment