Monday, August 27, 2012

WEDDING VACATION TIME!

You may or may not know from previous blog entries that I'm getting married this weekend!!! I'll be off work starting tomorrow (August 28 until September 17). So I'm taking a vacation from blogging as well as I prepare for the wedding, have the ceremony, reception and go on my honeymoon. Hang in there my readers and I do hope and trust you'll have a lot to keep you busy and entertained until I return to writing entries after the wedding. I seriously doubt anyone's sole life is reading my blogs.

To my phellow phans going to Las Vegas before it closes, sorry Shawn and I won't be there, have a great time, I'm semi-jealous even though the wedding will be great. Take lots of photos and wish phantom in Las Vegas a sad farewell, hope the performance is great!

No comments:

Post a Comment