Thursday, October 4, 2012

31 Days of Costumes - October 2, 2012 - Christine's Wedding Dress


I missed posting for October 2 and 3, so I'm back posting for those days. I am tending to fixate on Christine's costumes at the moment but there will be other character costumes for these 31 days of costumes, including some for our favorite man!

For October 2 I've chosen Christine's wedding dress. I was feverishly researching this dress when I first started wedding planning. It had been a dream of mine to wear Christine's wedding dress, but my dream is meant to stay a dream unless I have a costume made and wear it for Halloween or cosplay.

The wedding dress version I'm choosing to feature is the one from ALW's musical version. Maria Bjornson designed excellent costumes, so all or most of the costumes featured will probably be from the ALW musical.

Since this is for Halloween might has well feature the costume in action from one of the more bizarre scenes of the show


No comments:

Post a Comment