Wednesday, October 17, 2012

SPECIAL CHARITY DONATION CONTEST

As some of you might know yesterday I started to campaign for an organization called RAINN! I'm hoping to raise $3,000 in a year's time.

To inspire fellow phans to donate I've created a donation contest. The Phan that donates the most money to this cause will get a prize! Here's what you will need to do to enter the contest.

1) Visit my donation page


2) Submit a donation by October 27, 2012 

*Please put Phan after your name so I can recognize that you are a phan entering the contest.

3) If you have donated the most money you will receive a Lon Chaney glow in the dark necklace, hopefully before Halloween! I'm going to send the necklace to the winner on Monday October 29, 2012.

Please donate - I'm trying to work very hard this cause is important to me! Also pass the word on to non phans. Every time I notice a donation I also make a status update on the campaign page thanking the donor publicly! 

The highest donor will receive this prize!

No comments:

Post a Comment