Tuesday, January 4, 2011

Phantom of the Opera for the Amazon Kindle...and other e-readers!

My love gave me a kindle for Christmas. I am enjoying it very much and I already have the original novel by Gaston Leroux (one is available for FREE) and two other phantom novels downloaded to it. I decided to do a quick search in amazon to find out which phantom of the opera novels were available for the kindle. There are 72 books available for the kindle, when I search the kindle store with the key words Phantom of the Opera.

If you have a nook by Barnes and Noble, these are the books available for your nook

If you have the sony e-reader available through borders, here are your choices for a phantom fix.

All three of these e-readers are also available through applications for your mobile phones, PCs, laptops....or your iphones, ipads or itouches if you have those devices. So you don't need to own the actual readers to view and read these fine pieces of phantom literature!

No comments:

Post a Comment