Monday, October 24, 2011

Phantom of the Opera Masquerade Cruise

I've been a bad phan :( Haven't been checking the message boards or websites to keep up on my phantom news since leaving facebook. Thankfully a PHellow PHan alerted me of this Phantom of the Opera Cruise in an e-mail.

It's a Masquerade cruise on October 29, 2011 leaving NYC. It's from 9 PM to 12 AM. With your admission you get the boat ride, plus seasonal beer and champagne. There's a costume contest in which the lucky winner will receive tickets to Phantom of the Opera's 10,000th performance (If I do go there's a high chance that winner shall be mugged for their tickets before the boat ride is over).

Okay so I really want to go to this, so very badly. Sadly I don't think I'm going to get to go. There's a chance I might and if I do I will post some photos and give a blog entry. But I'm pretty sure I'm not really going to have the money for it. I'm trying to save every single penny I can for my wedding and honeymoon and I am also trying to get myself a car. I do have money saved but it's for the wedding (although this is a high temptation to blow some of the wedding money I have saved). Shawn and I have other local events we were invited to that night, which will be cheaper than this event, and Shawn might be suffering from Phantom burn out still. So the odds aren't in my favor as of this moment. But to the lucky Phans who definitely can go please enjoy!

No comments:

Post a Comment